Lincoln

September 18th 2010

We've been trying for a little less than a week now.
Part of me really wishes we could take our time and just "stop preventing" and just let it happen. But, as we know, with my clotting disorder, that is just not how it will be.

Yesterday my giant box of Lovenox arrived- and I mean GIANT!!! 170 syringes that I will be injecting over and over until conception occurs, the pregnancy is complete, our baby has arrived and breast-feeding (should I chose to do so) is over. And yes, that means we are in for a VERY long and potentially painful and frustrating haul.


We knew this is what it would take but the actual physical realization that I will be injecting myself twice daily for an undetermined amount of time is a bit nerve wracking.

No comments:

Post a Comment