Lincoln

October 12th 2010

Happy Anniversary!!! Yeah three years married and good news for once- Fred's repeated fertility test results are perfectly NORMAL!!!

Thank God! Temperature and Lovenox injections are occurring in the morning (and yes, less than romantically planned encounters). All we did NOT need was to find out there were fertility issues on Fred's behalf.

So, needless to say we are relieved. Plus, with today being our anniversary it does set the stage for romance or at the very least a little bit of blissful relief. As each day passes I see people with babies and I think they are cute and all but I do not have this huge yearning or clock-ticking yet.

I don' know about other women who are trying but I'm not this misty-eyed, longing, weeping woman. Sure, I was disappointed last month as I'm sure if 3, 6, 12 months pass with no pregnancy I will become more and more that way, and frustrated to top it off.

But for now, with all that we've been dealing with, and especially with my Father's passing, all I want to do is be calm and cherish this time alone with my husband (as I know that becomes scarce once a little person is in the picture). And all I can do is try to take comfort in the fact that when the time is right it will happen.

Tomorrow is our pre-pregnancy consult with the high risk OB-GYN. I hope I like him.

No comments:

Post a Comment