Lincoln

October 23rd 2010

HOLY HORMONES!!!

Now, I don't know what the hell is going on with my body but last Tuesday, after having dinner with my friend and telling her of our plans, I had the most painful, horrible ovulation cramps in my life!

Seriously, I thought I was starting my period. But, I knew I wasn't based on my lovely little basal body temperature chart. I knew what this pain really meant was that I was ovulating and it was time to get busy (I know, TMI, right? Well guess what? That's how it works folks and if you are squeamish in the least bit, this is not the blog for you my dear...)

Wow, am I over my head here? My body is rarely kind to me and I have a feeling (although I hope I am wrong) that pregnancy will be no exception.

Since the bout of cramping everyday I have been having a bit more mild cramping- nothing too major, just enough to notice. I've also been super hungry and really tired.

I certainly feel differently than I did last month (or in the past) but my body is so odd and temperamental, I honestly don't think I'll believe I'm pregnant until I see those two little lines. Maybe this is the first step, the first realistic and honest step into parenthood. I mean shouldn't all parents to be- panic!

No comments:

Post a Comment