Lincoln

November 21st 2010

I think the worst has passed. This weekend has not been easy. I had a great amount of pain on Friday and Saturday, and today so far, I've just felt very run down and tired. At least now I can take Motrin for the pain- and it is helping.

I've been trying to keep myself busy doing all of the things I would normally have done this weekend. I'm finding the distraction helps somewhat...

I'm crying less, although I'm still very sad- and I think that is to be expected.

When I'm at work or with friends I am putting on a strong front and when I'm alone with my thoughts, I grieve. I still grieve for my father and the things he will never be with me to experience and now I also grieve for that tiny little light of life that was inside of me only a week ago. I grieve for what that child would have been- for who they would have been.

I know things happen for a reason. I know life challenges you so you can come out stronger and happier on the other side.

But knowing this does not ease the hurt. Only time can.

No comments:

Post a Comment