Lincoln

October 30th 2010

Well, no dice this month either. I kinda thought so, but was hoping I was wrong.

Odd thing is, my BBT rose after ovulation and stayed high. Very high in fact for the rest of my cycle. Um, doesn't that usually mean you're pregnant? Well, maybe not always? Hmmmm....

I find it incredibly ironic that most pregnancy "signs" are also often signs of impending menstruation. I wonder why they even tell anyone they can know if they're pregnant by some of these signs, especially among women who experience many of them each and every month.

One odd little thing though, I have been smelling EVERYTHING!!! and I do mean everything. Now, I know I have a pretty acute sniffer in the first pace but this past week it has been off the charts! But, apparently- that means nothing too?

I know its only been two months, which is nothing. But I can already tell how annoying it may be for couples who have trouble conceiving. It must be hard to hear how "easy" it is for so many other couples. Something about that ease, or the way those couples talk about it almost implies you're doing something wrong...

Well, I tell you what. I know we're doing it correctly unless I know nothing about anatomy lol!

Oh, and the "stop being so focused on it and it will happen." advice... yeah, ok -whatever!

My stomach, hips and butt are already black and blue from injection sites. I can hardly sleep on my side, back or stomach because of the bruises. So, inpatient? yeah, you would be too.

Oh well, maybe next month...

No comments:

Post a Comment