Lincoln

November 15th 2010

Today is my 28th birthday and what a strange, strange day it has been.

Now, I've been finding it very strange that my temperature has never gone back down since last month when I was ovulating (about 4 weeks ago) but two days ago I just finished a rather long, and somewhat typical, period. I had been 6 days late but I tested negative on day 32...beginning a cycle on day 34 (I am usually at 28). And as you'll remember from this post, I was having a lot of pregnancy symptoms. However, starting my period made me think they were all in my head.....

I thought, surely we were on our way to trying for the third month...

That's what I thought...

However, even after my period ended I was still experiencing very tender "areas", mild cramping and severe mood swings (everyone is pissing me off!). I felt like I was PMSing...but its not the right time for that.

Fred kept joking that I was pregnant. Yeah, right! How could I be after bleeding (I said if your squeamish folks, get outta here!) for eight days?

I happened to be at my Mom's house with Fred and after telling her my symptoms she said she had an old (expired) test from her menopause days.

"Sure, I'll take it," I said, "What the hell, I know it will be negative and I can shut Fred up finally."

...that's what I thought...


Am I still pregnant after eight days of bleeding? Did I have a miscarriage? An incomplete miscarriage? An ectopic pregnancy? What is going on?

Why can't anything with me every just be NORMAL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment