Lincoln

May 7th 2011

POSITIVE!!! POSITIVE!!! POSITIVE PREGNANCY TEST!!!!
If it was negative on Wednesday when my beta was at a 7...and now it is positive...it can only mean...the numbers are going UP!!!!

Fred and I can't stop smiling. Although we are still a bit apprehensive.

The repeat beta in three days will tell us the most important thing, if the pregnancy is looking viable. And I am still having some scary cramping similar to when I miscarried before (this actually has us a LOT worried...).

BUT, the cramps are not constant- they've been decreasing every day. And most importantly they have not been accompanied by bleeding...the biggest "uh, oh" sign.

We're optimistic that this is it!! Cautiously optimistic. We have agreed that for now, and until the beta keeps rising (as we are hoping it will) we are only going to tell my mother.

I can't believe this is actually happening...the night before Mother's Day I'm finding out I may just be a Mother soon!!! I'm on cloud nine. And even if this ends sadly, I'm going to take the feeling I have now and cherish it. A miracle has happened again and I have to have faith that this time it is meant to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment