Lincoln

May 14th 2011

We've probably let the cat out of the bag a little more than we should have. But honestly after 8 months of going through what we've gone through (and yes I realize 8 months is not really THAT long compared to some other couples). However, I also realize that in that 8 months my father has died, I've lost a pregnancy AND twice daily I am injecting myself with a concoction that feels like nothing short of a bee-sting every single time....so we've had a rough 8 months...and we are ecstatic!!!

I am having a hard time not screaming from the roof-tops!!! I'm pregnant! I feel good! and I'm happy!!!!

We have our first ultra-sound in 4 days. Depending on those results we will tell the rest of our families and friends.

I think I'll probably wait until the 13 week mark to put it on Facebook though. I only hope our friends and families will be wise enough to know not to put anything on Facebook lol!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment