Lincoln

May 11th 2011

Good News!!!

My repeat beta is at 240 and "perfect" according to the OBGYN nurse! Huge sigh of relief! I should expect a call today about when to expect my first prenatal appointment!!! So excited!

I am still very, very, very early, barely 5 weeks...but things are going in a much better direction than they did last time. And for some reason I just feel like everything is going to be ok this time...





Zero weeks and trying!

versus

Four weeks along and very bloated!





WEEK 4:
Pregnancy symptoms: VERY tender breasts, mild cramping, food aversions, I'm a bit more emotional, more frequent urination and sometimes I have sudden bouts of tiredness- but honestly my symptoms are not too bad. I feel good for the most part...just like mild PMS. Its really not too bad..at least so far!
How far along?: 4 weeks
How big is baby?: The size of a sesame seed!
Weight gain/loss?: No gain, no loss - but plenty of bloat!
Stretch marks?: None... from pregnancy anyway lol!
Maternity clothes?: Uh, no- I think that will be awhile...
Sleep?: Waking up about two-three times a night to pee... so not as good as it was pre-preg
Food cravings?: Some food just tastes awful, my appetite is noticeably less than it was pre-preg...probably a good thing.
Gender?: No idea yet...although for some reason I think it may be a boy...
Movement?: Nope. Some mild cramping on and off throughout the day but nothing major.
Belly button?: Still there of course!
What are you looking forward to this week?: Breaking through to 5 weeks and scheduling our first prenatal appointment!

Notables: Just very happy, excited, nervous- all at once! I feel like a butterfly is in my stomach. But I also feel a calm like everything is going to be ok too.

No comments:

Post a Comment