Lincoln

March 2, 2012

Week 19

This belly I got here...it is growing and FAST!!!! I'm currently wearing some non-maternity work pants situated neatly under my belly...not the most comfortable of ensembles I must say...but its working for now. I know soon it will be all maternity clothes all the time. I just had a few maternity items altered as most of them were (surprise, surprise) way too long or way too big in the upper body. Apparently clothing designers assume that along with your growing belly your boobs, arms and shoulders will some grow exponentially as well so they make the clothes GIANT everywhere...when I really only need extra room in the belly and perhaps the bust. The neckline is so damn big on these shirts and dresses my boobs are popping out! Not a good look.

Pregnancy symptoms:
Welcome to vomiting again! yay me : (
How far along: 19 weeks 4 days
How big is baby? 8.5 ounces, 6 inches- ish
Weight gain/loss? +4 lbs
Stretch marks: Not yet...but I'm sure one or two will be a-coming.
Maternity clothes: Yes soon please. I don't know why people hate maternity clothes so much. There is some pretty cute stuff out there now and its way more comfortable once you start actually getting a belly...plus I'll only be in them for a short time..I mean my selection will be way down...but who cares, I'm pregnant- I'm not trying out for fashion police!
Sleep: Good but wild-ass dreams. Super tired these days too...probably have the puking to thank for that!
Food cravings/aversions: We're having a slight revisiting of the first trimester here and I am not so happy about it!
Gender: Boy!
What are you looking forward to this week: The vomiting to take a hike again!!! This is my 2nd trimester, it is supposed to be the "good" trimester so bug off!!!

1 comment: