Lincoln

January 8, 2011

Week 11

Pregnancy symptoms:
Nausea is getting a bit better - but still losing my lunch a couple times a week. I've figured out I can't eat any large meals- I just have to snack all day. If I eat large meals it comes right on back up. Apparently our little monkey wants the belly room all to him or herself!
How far along: 11 weeks 6 days
How big is baby? The size of a small plum
Weight gain/loss? No loss no gain
Stretch marks: No- but my belly is defiantly getting rounder!!!
Maternity clothes: My belly is getting rounder and my face is looking quite chubby these days.
Sleep: Good- I'm not as tired as I have been. Instead of sleeping 12 hours on the weekends I am down to about 9 - so back to more of my typical energy patterns.
Food cravings/aversions: I can't keep Dairy down to save my life-still!
Gender: Most are predicting the baby is a boy.
Belly button? Still there
What are you looking forward to this week: I am just so happy to have hit the 12 week mark. Looking for ward to starting my 2nd trimester in two weeks. I hear the 2nd trimester is the best of the three! And of course I am looking forward to the day when I not longer have to worry about getting sick.

I have another ultrasound in 1 week- can't wait to see what baby has been doing in the last 3 weeks : )

1 comment: