Lincoln

May 29, 2012

The Maternity Session

I was so excited for this day! As you know, hubs and I have been wanting a baby for about two years now and I never thought we'd get far enough in a pregnancy to actually have a maternity portrait session.

But, last Friday- we did :)  Rachel, from August Tea Photography helped us out on this one and we LOVE how these portraits turned out.

Below are my favorites from the session.


 This one is my mothers favorite and Fred loves it too.

 This one is Fred's favorite :)

 I think this one is my absolute favorite!



 I love how Fred looks in this one...priceless!





4 comments:

  1. Love them!! I love your favorite, and freds favorite, and your mom's favorite! but really I loved them all! I had a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And was I right or what, about the location being GORGEOUS for photos, even though it doesn't look it in person! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. The location did turn out gorgeous! And yes it didn't seem like it when you're there but I saw some of your others from the same location so I knew it would be beautiful. And I escaped with only one bug bite- bonus! I had a lot of fun too! And well Fred doesn't like having his picture taken but he loves how they turned out so he's very pleased too :) He keeps going, "you're freakin' hot- in this one, and this one and this one" lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. they are absolutly BEAUTIFUL!!! Great job Rachel A.

    ReplyDelete