Lincoln

April 18, 2012

I know, I know- I'm behind. I plan to blog about week 25 and 26 together since I was super-busy last week and just didn't get around to it.

I have so much to do right now my head is spinning. I never realized how much preparation is involved before you have a baby. I mean I assumed some stuff, but some other things (like interviewing pediatricians and washing every GD thing you get before you can put it on the baby, and signing up for birth classes takes WAY more time then I expected). We have the nursery 85% complete, but there are no clothes in there yet and no organization, let alone all the "baby stuff" we need in addition to clothes...madness how much they "need." Sure, we'll find they don't "need" all of it- but how do you know until they're here what works for you and your baby and what doesn't?

So, anyway- enough of complaining about that. Good news this week is that my blood levels (while still crappy) seem to be of less concern to my doctor, so I was able to decrease my lovenox dose a bit- yay! Still doing 4 shots a day but not looking like I'll need 6 (whew!!)

Also, its come to my attention that a blog disclaimer is needed these days....

This is a very personal blog to me. Many of my posts are on days I'm very happy, or very sad, or about something that is on my mind. Nothing on this blog is meant to personally offend any of my readers in any way, shape or form. One day I might be irritated by the over-achieving moms of the world, the next I might be annoyed by the "I never want kids" ladies out there. It is what it is and we are all irritated by different things at different times. But, for the most part this blog is meant to be read with a grain of salt and most of the time I "try" to apply humor to the post, whatever it may be about. So please, if you don't seem to have a sense of humor about things on a particular day, please don't feel the need to read my posts.

Some days I may be totally off base and other days I may be spot-on. I'm learning my way through life, and pregnancy (and soon parenthood) as many other people are (or have done) so please take into consideration that above all else, I am really not trying to take myself too seriously here- and neither should you.

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment