Lincoln

December 4th 2011

Week 6
: )














This week was our first prenatal appointment and ultrasound. Everything looked normal and we saw baby's heartbeat!

Pregnancy symptoms: Whoa boy! This baby is definitely making his or her presence known this week! And I have not been feeling well at all- nausea, vomiting, exhaustion, extremely sore breast, bloating and I'm hungry like all. the. time. But when I eat, I feel sick!
How far along: 6 weeks 6 days
How big is baby? The size of a lentil bean
Weight gain/loss? No loss, no gain- although with the way I've been eating this week...we'll see what next week brings...have a feeling a pound or two is in my near future (sigh)
Stretch marks: None yet
Maternity clothes: Not yet
Sleep: Pretty good, in fact I'd like to do it all the time lol!
Food cravings/aversions: Starbust candies. Other than that I'm not craving anything in particular I just want food...I feel better when I eat...dangerous I know.... Unless its seafood- super ick!
Gender: Don't know yet and honestly no predictions here!
Movement: Too early
Belly button? Still there, and surrounded by plenty of bloat! yay!
What are you looking forward to this week: I'm looking forward to some of these new symptoms lessening...maybe? please? and of course baby staying safe and sound for another week...and longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment