Lincoln

December 11, 2001

Week 7

Pregnancy symptoms: I've had more energy this week than last week but some other not so awesome symptoms...even more breast changes (Damn! Pregnancy is defiantly not for the sissies!) and I've been experiencing some pretty regular bouts of round ligament pain, and it sucks let me tell you! Feels like I'm being stabbed with a knife! Awesome. Aside from that not much has changed this week.
How far along: 7 weeks 6 days
How big is baby? The size of a blueberry (for some reason that comparison makes me giggle)
Weight gain/loss? +1 lb....I think its mostly water though- the bloat is in full puffy effect!
Stretch marks: None from pregnancy
Maternity clothes: Nope
Sleep: Its been good actually.
Food cravings/aversions: I'm nauseated when I'm hungry, eating makes me feel better but then if I eat too much I feel totally uncomfortable- its lose lose these days with eating...hoping that goes away...I've been less hungry so I forget to eat and then I don't feel good at all : (
Gender: No idea
Movement: Way too early for that
Belly button? Still there
What are you looking forward to this week: This is the week when I lost our last baby- at 8 weeks 4 days. It was horrible and I think I'm going to be nervous and on edge particularly this week. I am terrified of losing another baby. So I guess what am I looking forward to this week? Making it to next week safely. My 2nd trimester is still 6 weeks away...that seems so far away....I can't wait to get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment