Lincoln

November 12, 2011

Third month a charm?

I guess for us IT IS!!!!!

Having some mild symptoms this week...took a test last night and had a faint POSITIVE : )

I am only 3 weeks 5 days pregnant- so I am beyond early...but it looks like we're heading down the road for the third time...I had just come back from dinner with my friend Courtney and knew I had a test in the bottom drawer of the bathroom cabinet. I know it will be negative, I thought, it's way too early to test....but what the hell? Well, I guess I was wrong! I texted hubby and the next morning we confirmed with a second test!

I feel so different this time. I got butterflies in my stomach last night and they instantly turned to fear. I am SO nervous that I don't even want to think about the fact that I am pregnant. I want to ignore it until I know for sure my heart won't get broken open again. Yet, I haven't stopped smiling at the same time...

Tomorrow I'll start the progesterone supplements (not looking forward to that) and Monday I will call my doctor.

Here we go again...hope and faith don't fail us now...a heart can only take so much...

"Most of the important things in this world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying even when there seemed to be no hope at all."
-Dale Carnegie

No comments:

Post a Comment