Lincoln

Fall is busy around these parts...

The end of summer through the end of the year is full of birthdays in our families and friend groups. It all starts mid August with my adorable friend Courtney's birthday. She turned 30 this year...exactly 3 months ahead of me on August 15th. Here she is below with her awesome boyfriend. 
 


Next up, we helped celebrate my friend Lori's boyfriend's children's birthdays on the same day we celebrated Fred turning 40....I tell ya, its a busy fall!

Here is my girl Brittani below with Mr. Lincoln. I think she likes him :)



And below is the Birthday Girl Megan with Brits boyfriend Brian and Lincoln.  


Then it was on to Bucca De Beppos for Fred's 40th Birthday celebration with his family. It was a great night and Fred really enjoyed and appreciated everybody coming out. Although I do have to say we were a bit disappointed in the food.




The following day Fred's birthday "weekend" continued with a BBQ at his mother's house where Lincoln got to play with his cousins, Richie and Gentry- he clearly adores them just like we do :)




Next up! Amelie Jo kicks off the October birthday celebrations by turning 4 years old. She is not a fan of having of having her photo taken but I manage to get a few candid shots of this beauty anyway. She is absolutely breath-taking.



And as an extra special surprise one of my favorite people, my cousin Andy, and his wife came into town with their new baby girl- Sophia! Sophia was born only 4 days before Lincoln. I know, once these three get back to town, she and Linc will become fast friends.


Here is Linc and Sophie...getting acquainted :)



This girl has the most beautiful porcelain, fair skin and very light blue eyes and full lips. We do make some good looking kids in our family, I must say :)

We also had to acknowledge our sitter and close friend Nicole's birthday on October 11th...she is so great with Lincoln and has agreed to help us watch him until next July and we couldn't be more grateful. She is such a great friend.

Next up is my friend Brittani's birthday at the end of October- the day before my father's birthday and the start of the November birthday marathon. There are 10 birthdays between November 2nd and December 2nd in our families...so its a busy month! And right before Christmas too...

I am super excited to goo to Zoo Boo at the Detroit Zoo with our friends and to celebrate my upcoming 30th birthday. It is so surreal to be turning 30- but I'm ready for it. I hear that most women love their 30's...I guess I'll have to see...but then again any birthday is certainly better then the alternative!

No comments:

Post a Comment