Lincoln

March 28, 2011

Well true to my intentions I am much less anxious and worried this month. I am also fairly certain I am not pregnant. No steady temperature increase or any other signs of pregnancy. Although as Fred said it best, "I'm not even guessing anymore, last month you had a ton of signs and nada...this month no signs so you probably are!" LOL!

It's ok though. I'm happy and a lot is going right in my life right now so its hard to be upset. We are almost completely out of credit card debt. Work is going wonderfully and I am getting so much positive feedback. I feel good about myself and lately I have felt..as silly as it sounds...pretty for the first time in awhile. Maybe its the coming of spring or the extra sunlight we've been getting. I don't know. Something inside me is just calmer...when I'm ready to be a mother I will be. We know from our miscarriage experience that everything is working right and pregnancy is possible, so in that regard we are relived. And until the day comes where we get another positive test I'm just going to enjoy being well...just us two.

No comments:

Post a Comment