Lincoln

March 21st 2011

I am beginning to realize that I need to let go. I've said this before and last month I thought I had let go...I hadn't. All I can do is continue to chart and we can make sure we hit our optimum timing (which we have been...and yes I KNOW we have been) and whatever happens from there is out of our hands.

I can honestly say I haven't thought that much about being pregnant this month. I don't know if the arrival of Spring has me distracted, or simply has me giddy at the warmer temps, but either way I just feel good. I'm trying to relish in all the things that I have right now (that I may not have when pregnancy and baby come- if they ever do). Free time. Alone time. Romantic time with my hubby. A cosmopolitan. A flat (well relatively flat) stomach. Feet that are NOT swollen...etc.


I'm resolving to go about my life like I always have been (by now the charting and shots are so much a part of my daily routine I hardly notice anymore...) and whatever happens and whenever it happens will be.


And who knows maybe this month will bring some good news. Or maybe it won't. Either way I just want to be happy and not worry about it. Some things in life are not meant to be controlled or planned- some things are just meant to happen when they happen. My body is finally back to its normal cycle after the miscarriage- it took 4 cycles actually, not 2...and hormonally I am back on track. I know that I am ovulating...so I know I have nothing to worry about...I just have to let it be. I'm healthy and that is the most important thing- for me, hubby and any future baby.

I hope I can continue to think and feel this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment