Lincoln

February 6, 2011

6 months and counting. I'm in a better mood than my last post and I've realized one thing. If it seems like my posts are written by two different people...they have been. Hormonal me and regular me.

It seems this miscarriage has thrown my hormones for quite a little tail-spin. I am having PMS that rivals ANYTHING I've every experienced before...and it last about 12 freakin' days every month!

My poor husband.

I feel like this alien takes over my body and makes me hate everyone and everything I come into contact with. It doesn't matter what anybody says or does, its all an evil plot to make me feel more horrible than I already do.


Once the cloud lifts I look back at myself like, "What a crazy $!&*#!"

Dear Sweet Sweet Lord- do not let me be a basket case if/when I get pregnant. I really don't like being that way...and I'd really like to stay married and not tell all my friends and family to go to hell, they really don't deserve it...amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment