Lincoln

February 25, 2011

If I'm not pregnant I will be very, very surprised- let's just put it that way...

Signs:
1) High basal body temperatures: higher than ever before (other than during my last pregnancy), for three days in a row.
2) Breast changes: (we'll leave it at that!)
3) Morning nausea: not vomiting and the nausea is manageable, but defiantly noticeable for the first three hours after I awake.
4) Changes to my eating habits: I have been so hungry but when I eat I fill up very, very quickly and can only consume about half the quantity I usually do. However, I am again hungry in about three or four hours. And I'm talking stomach actually growling, I will kill someone if I don't eat kind of hungry! Yet, according to the scale, my weight has stayed the same.
5) Mild cramping: Mild cramping and a feeling of "fullness" although this is something that happens prior to my period as well- so not sure if it is an actual sign.

So, I guess we'll wait and see. From my calculations we should be able to see a positive pregnancy test around March 6th if I am pregnant- eight days from now.

I am excited and very, very nervous. I don't want to be let down again, but more importantly, I don't want to loss another baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment