Lincoln

August

August is always an eventful month for us. But this year a few special things happened. First, my dear friend Courtney had her "coating" ceremony as a welcome into the new Physician Assistant program at U of D Mercy. I was incredible proud of her and I was honored to be the one there cheering her one. I know how hard she has worked to get into this program and to see them slip that white coat on her made me incredibly proud!


After Courtney's celebration we took our annual trip to Tawas to visit hubby's family. Lincoln had a blast!







I adore these last two photos. We took a day trip to Lake Huron and got our feet a little wet. Unfortunately it was unseasonably cool that weekend but at the highest temperature of the day, Fred and the boy took a little dip. I think these are two of my most favorite photos ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment