Lincoln

Random Summer Fun

Its hard to believe that summer is already half over. In addition to Lincoln growing my the month (or day) and all of the changes that brings, we've been enjoying ourselves as a family and enjoying the summer-time. The older I get the more and more I hate winter. I hate the lack of sunshine! I just like being able to go outside and not have to bundle Lincoln up or being able to go for a walk after dinner.

There is so much more to do and my mood is 1000% better.

June was a celebration of Father's Day. I nabbed this cute photo of Linc and Fred on Father's Day (Fred leaning in for a kiss) and I adore it!


Later in June we visited with Great Grandma Betty, Great Aunt Alicia and of course Mr. Chicken (Lorenzo). The boys have such a great connection and I love to see them love on each other! Here they are holding hands (right after Lincoln tackled Renzo with kisses).


Lincoln also had a very brief ride on a Pony while we were at the park.


While we were at the park I also took some more official three year photos of Mr. Chicken. I CAN NOT believe he is going to be FOUR in January.



There were also some quitter moments, like playing the backyard, captured in this photo below by my friend Rachel.


And finally, before the big birthday party- was the 4th of July. We celebrated early in the day with a BBQ dinner with Nonna and Grandpa and went to bed before the fireworks. And, luckily, our little Independence Boy didn't wake up from the noise :)


No comments:

Post a Comment