Lincoln

Lincoln Ten Months

I am getting so behind on this blog- but for good reason! Summer is a super busy time (for most people) and I've been enjoying quality time with my baby boy and husband. Although the summer hasn't officially begun, we've already been doing a lot. And this little man is doing so much more!!! It's as if after 9 months his development went into over-drive.



Ten months has been a big month for Lincoln in the eating and walking department. He is now eating a lot of different solid foods that he wouldn't eat before. He also took his first steps shortly after turning 10 months!
He still weighs about 20 pounds and is about 27.5 inches long. He's right around the 50th percentile for weight and bit less for height.






He's had many firsts this month. His first time in grass (above) and he's had his first time in sand and swimming during our trip to Grand Rapids and Ludington. Its easy to say he loves the water and is not a huge fan of grass or sand. Although not afraid of it I just don't think he cares too much for the texture. I'm sure that will change soon.

Preparations have already begun for his first birthday party. I'm going way overboard on it but hey- I'm the mom, that's my prerogative right? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment