Lincoln

Little Miss Sunshine

I am ecstatic that one of my nearest and dearest cousins, Andrew, recently moved back to Michigan with his wife and daughter Sophia. Sophia and Lincoln were both almost exactly 4 days apart...only four hours shy and they are super adorable together. As I mentioned in my Christmas post you can already tell Lincoln is going to be the serious, thoughtful and mouthy one and Sophia is going to be the laid-back, go-with-the-flow smiley one. So, I nicknamed her- Little Miss Sunshine...or Sunshine for short :)

 I absolutely love seeing them interact and getting a photo-shoot with both of them was the best!


Below are some of my favorites!





This is probably one of my favorite family photos of all time!


What good daddies we have! My cousin is absolutely adorable with Sophie and Fred is amazing with Lincoln. Our kids really lucked-out in the Dad department!!

I can't wait to watch these two adorable kiddos grow up together.

No comments:

Post a Comment