Lincoln

Chicken turns 3!!!

My sweet Chicken turned three years old a couple of weeks ago! I can hardly believe it has been that long since I sat with my aunt through 56 hours of labor and watched this amazing little boy come into the world. Even though we have our Lincoln now, this little boy is still one of the lights of my life and I love him dearly. Its just an added bonus that he also loves Lincoln so very much. There is no jealousy or animosity...it is all love with these boys!


Lorenzo lights up when he sees Lincoln...Linc is too little to be impressed by all the attention but I'm sure one day he'll be following Chicken around and mimicking his every move!


He always wants to help feed the baby and he thinks everything the baby does is so cute! He squeals with delight when Lincoln laughs or makes a funny noise...but especially when he burps and farts! (boys)



We bought Lorenzo a Leap Pad Learn N Play guitar, Lincoln logs (of course) and an awesome skull shirt. He loved the guitar! It was one of those gifts they open and then don't want to open anything else (SCORE!)




Pretty soon it was cake time! I absolutely love this picture...this boy and his dimples are the cutest!!! I am so very lucky to have two amazing little boys in my life that I would do anything for.


Happy Birthday Chicken- and here's to many, many more!!!

2 comments:

  1. what a swwet boy he seems to be! I am sure him and Lincoln will be buddies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, they love each other already :)

    ReplyDelete