Lincoln

June 1st 2010

Week 7 has definitely been an interesting one. I have hit the exhaustion overload everyone always talks about. And to be honest I am quite cranky. Some days are still better than others but most days I'm over it by 3pm.

Other than the fatigue, I still feel pretty good overall physically. I had some very scary cramping on Sunday that had me worried- but it has subsided and not returned.

Unfortunately, we found out that our boat is not as enjoyable for me as it was pre-preg. Not only do I no longer have my "sea-legs" but the rocking of the boat makes me a little queasy. I lasted about two hours and we needed to head in. I am hoping that an outing on a calmer lake will be much better.

My test results are back in from last week and everything looks pretty good. My vitamin D levels are still very low, so I've had to double my supplement intake. Also, the !#$&ing hospital lab ran the wrong test for my Protein S levels (they ran a resting level not an activity level) so no doubt I'll need to re-peat that test soon. That is the second test they have ran incorrectly in the past month...glad my insurance company is paying for crap it doesn't need to!

But, I'm glad most of my tests came back good.

WEEK 7
Pregnancy symptoms: Breast tenderness has gotten a little better, mild cramping, I'm pretty crabby this week, and boy am I tired!
How far along?: 7w5d
How big is baby?: The size of a blueberry!
Weight gain/loss?: -2 lbs; no doubt from eating healthier and Fred and I have been walking a mile almost every night.
Stretch marks?: None... from pregnancy anyway lol!
Maternity clothes?: Not yet.
Sleep?: Waking up about once a night, sleep has been good.
Food cravings?: Salty foods. Chips, nuts and crackers (I can't eat most crackers but the other day I thought I would kill for some Townhouse crackers!)
Gender?: No idea; I've picked up Fred's "bad" habit of calling the baby a "he." Watch all along we'll have been calling our daughter a "he" lol!
Movement?: Not yet.
Belly button?: Still there. I keep wondering how far along I'll be when I start showing...I know I have a ways to go but part of me wants to see the baby bump so bad!
What are you looking forward to this week?: Our second prenatal appointment and hitting that 8 week mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment